Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Where I have been and where I am headed

At my worst, about two years ago, my weight had crept up to around 380-385 in that range. Shortly before my dad's passing, I had down to around 280 before the holidays.
When I got back on the scales in July I was 325ish and was horrified. I knew I had gained some weight back with the stress eating and moping around with the depression. It's amazing how when you are in a depression, you don't really take time to think about all those bad things you are eating. But when you are in that kinda funk, I guess you just don't think about it.
So two years ago, I was at 385, wearing size 50 pants - below the waist that overhung and well over 50% bodyfat.
Today my weight is down to 305 and wearing a size 46 pant (some 44's) and 40% bodyfat. My goal is to be down to 200 lbs a year from now. Loosing roughly two pounds per week. I might hit it sooner, I might hit it later, but I will hit my mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment